Monday, July 13, 2015

I'm Demi-Sexual

I was actually married in hopes that marriage would change my feelings on sex. The grand act of commitment did resounds with me and made me comfortable for awhile, but in the end, it didn’t work how I thought it would... 


I might have not ever gotten into a relationship with a sexual person if I knew Demi/Gray/Asexuals were a thing, that I wasn’t alone, that there wasn’t something technically wrong with me, but there’s a spectrum of sexualities.  

Apparently people can just have sex out of the blue... I just couldn’t. I needed a mental connection, I needed romance, otherwise what’s the point? Sex is gross to me without any emotional connection. 

I don’t know how rare Demis are, this is still kinda new to me, and maybe more will come out as time goes on, but I might have to be single for awhile... it’s kinda tough, but I know if I force it, I’ll make myself and whomever I’m in a relationship with unhappy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment