Monday, March 11, 2013

Another Purse Stolen

“The less I needed, the better I felt.”
—     Charles Bukows


Wanna hear something twisted?

We took a walk at Heritage Park for 20 minutes, because EXERCISE! We also haven’t been out of the house in awhile…
We come back to Hubby’s window being smashed out, and ANOTHER PURSE STOLEN!!!!!!! I DID have my phone, so I transferred my money into savings and I’m keeping an eye on the account.

On the bright side, since my other purse was lost by USPS, the legit bad guys don’t have my social security card. All they got was a derp back-up wallet, some tea, pens, make-up purse (kinda sad about that), back-up expired drivers license, debit (that I blocked), and some maxi-pads.

Later that night…
So I was scared the bad people were going to find our address via car paperwork (which apparently they didn’t take), and steal our stuff at home, or hurt my birds (knee-jerk paranoia), so I called for the po-po to stop by our house.
They show up an hour later, walk in while I’m making dinner, shining the flashlight on my pants-less ass. I squee’d and ran into the bird room.
Hubby confronted them wearing his torn up Kakapo-chewed shirt.  ”I swear we’re not crack heads, we just have birds.”

Despite all this, I can still laugh.


No comments:

Post a Comment