Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Busy Fun

Friday, we played Quelf and got all cray-cray at Angie & Bertos.
Nicest peeps ever! They gave booze, luffles, gamings, and dollfie clothes/wig! My dollfie no longer looks derp.

Also we love her cat.

Saturday, we watched Sherlock Holmes with RDJ during the couples movie night, started by the head couple from our pre-marital course. There was lots of love goings on there.

Sunday, I picked up Chuck Chuck the cockatiel in Davie, and brought him to Miami to give to Woof. Izzy did the second half of the transport to give Chuck Chuck to Woof's mom. So far so good!

Afterwards, we (Melissa, Izzy, and I) went to a cuban restaurant which included FLAN (I love flan), and fresh juice. I got the itus, but it didn't last long.


We headed to the movies to see Despicable Me 2 because Melissa had a hook up. It was full of the feeeeels.

Monday, there was dead traffic up to Sample Rd. so Hubby gave me a call letting me know, since he always gives me the traffic report before I head home since my app isn't always working. I hid out at the Boca Mall. I was lured into Teavana in the absence of hubby. It's the one store in that mall that I like. So I got him Peach-Jasmine Green tea since I know he likes the bo-bo Peach Green Tea from Publix.
Since I was there and starving from not eating all day. I got a falafel pita from the vegetarian joint in the food court. They actually have good falafel. Not that garbage that Subway was selling. Ugh. Also, pickled eggplant is yum.
I noticed Forever 21. I recall glam-peeps going nuts about it. Now I know why. They have cheap, cute, (likely sweatshop made) embellishments. I haven't had a jewlery upgrade in years, so I got a few things. Nice to see all the crosses, bows, and the spikes. That's my thing.
So for 1 day out of the year, I was a consumer whore and bought things at a mall. I don't plan to make it a habit. Plus, I hate going places without hubby.

After that, I get a short time to cuddle my birdy-babies. I haaaate not giving them their proper amount of cuddles. Piko gets especially upset. He is at his happiest when I'm in the room with him... and he's on my head.

I had to cut a decal I made for the night's event.
For Mikhail's Re-birthday Party. Got to see friends and new family. They're all really wonderful.


The only thing was, I had work in the morning, and I didn't get home till later than I wanted.

Tonight I think I have to go pick up a special needs Quaker. No rest for the passionate.

No comments:

Post a Comment