Sunday, June 23, 2013

These Past 3 Days

After work on Friday, we hung out with Brett's Calvary Chapel FTL, band member at Mario the Baker's. It's refreshing when a person is both creative, talented, nerdy, and understanding of our Christian beliefs. Dude also likes to play music like Nightwish on the side, so heck yeah. We all talked for hours. Brett will be trying out for the band again after deciding it was something he really wanted to be a part of.

We went to Mike & Peggy's house right after. Now I'm all into anime because Peggy's Otaku-ness is contagious. I think that's a good thing because anime makes me creative, and I really need that mental stimulation.

A new crazy anime I need to finish
I went through a bunch of chapters of "It's Not My fault I'm Not Popular!" Tomoko reminds me of a tiny, teenage, school girl Brett, and obviously I see my high school self in her. I don't normally LOL at books, but I am with this series.

Needless to say, it was a long night.

Saturday, clean a little, then go to my college friend's Pet Supermarket to preach the word of bird. Cody came as our Ambassador and people gushed all over his cute self. I made some positive connections there. One lady may be taking some finches from Beth. People took paper work to expand their brain on birds. Mostly safety-related stuff which is high priority. Safe birds are happy birds!



We got to say hi to Brett's mom and husband. He loves Cody to death, but they have 3 cats.

We were finally able to get the computer desk in my room so I can work better in my little nerd cave, where I am right now. So happy. I don't need to have the TV in the background and I can focus better. I can also have the birds on me and if they get rambunctious, I can close the door so they dont' disturb Brett.

Sunday, we spend most of the day at the Toyota event in WPB. There was a Dyno there, people admired Brett's car even though it's not Turbo, it's clean and a work in progress. A nice person parked next to him. We brought our tent that we shared with anyone looking for some shade. He made lunch, I packed the cooler. There was a really nice breeze that made everything bearable. When we were relaxing under the tent, I was able to read up to chapter 32 of "INMFINP". Yey.


I had fun roaming around with him. I've been doing that since I was a little girl, but dad always took me to see the American cars. Fortunately I'm into the Japanese scene too..!

Ok, now I can go work on logos and thank you cards and watch more of Tamako Market since they have more episodes out.


No comments:

Post a Comment