Thursday, June 13, 2013

Logo Design

I've taken a break from logos for a little while, but through networking, one has come up. So I want to be on my game and freshen up those brain cells on the subject.

While doing so, I came across the site, slideshare.com. I love it. Very informative and to the point.

I think I might actually want to show this presentation to clients that I'm working for so they know what my goal is when designing their logo:

 1. Good design is innovative.
 2. Good design makes a product useful.
 3. Good design is aesthetic.
 4. Good design makes a product understandable.
 5. Good design is unobtrusive.
 6. Good design is honest.
 7. Good design is long-lasting.
 8. Good design is thorough down to the last detail.
 9. Good design is environmentally friendly.
10. Good design is as little design as possible.

by Dieter Rams1985


No comments:

Post a Comment