Thursday, June 6, 2013

Honeymoon: Day 3, Part 3 - Epcot

I didn't get to go to JAPAN, but I did get to go to Japan in Epcot on our honeymoon.


I also got to see Mt. Fuji (the name of the drink). It made me a little tipsy!

 

I fan-girled in the restaurant so one of the waitresses gave me an orange flying crane. Later, they put a candle in our green tea ice cream to congratulate us on our marriage. They were most kawaii.

We made a friend from China (from both inside and outside of Epcot) on the way from Blizzard Beach to Epcot. Her name was D and it was interesting how she explained that in China, life is very straight-forward. You go to school, college, and get a job. It's not typical to deviate from that path.

I told her to go right ahead and do whatever makes her happiest which working in Epcot sounds like it's bringing her joy. I'm very happy for her and like that Disney helps with the whole process.


We were able to go on only a few of the rides, the one to Mars made me dizzy in the beginning but I got used to it. It was a great ride. I also liked going into the globe. Walt was fascinated by world cultures, wishes & dreams, and progress. I am cool with this.

No comments:

Post a Comment