Monday, February 4, 2013

Super Jen

I had a dream that I was a stand-in for the Avengers and I was teamed up with Iron Man.
I wanted to be teamed up with Black Widow... or even Hulk, and they were like. "No."

In my head, I'm thinking, "I gotta stay away from him because if hubby sees me teaming up with him on the news he's gonna be mad." Because obviously he's a playa. 


I was going through training in some sort of War Room, kinda like what they had in X-men, that Tony built.
He was trying to hit on me and it bothered me. Pepper was all like "It's ok, I'm a pro, just ignore him." I tried.
I was so focused on trying to honor hubby and avoiding Iron man, I wasn't concentrating on "the mission" and fumbling.

I had to modify actions and do things unpredictably... Instead of going from point A to point B, I had to go from point A, zig zag, and get to point B. This was actually a benefit in some way, but it was a hindrance in others.

I had to try to save the world and honor hubby and that was a pain in the ass. =/



No comments:

Post a Comment